Wednesday, May 18, 2011
• Okay I never thought I would like a wii game as much as I love wii fit plus but I found it in exerbeaat.
• Things I like about exerbeat
• 1. 8 different categories of exercise Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Aerobics, Boxercising, Karate, Karate Forms, Yoga/Pilates and Stretching.
• 2. the game is kind of like my fitness coach but must more of a game and funnier
• 3. their one-day only exercise challenges, everyday a different challenge what not bad it really does challenge you
• . 4. Players can even create a personal workout program instantly by specifying “problem areas” to work on, and setting the length of their workouts and workout goals.
• 5. It tell you the amount of calorie you burn and the time you play the game
• 6.It much harder then wii fit plus so hard that I think I will only be able to do it every other day what is good because I can alternate with wii fit plus
• You use both remote in this theonly game I know where one player use both remote but youcan only1 if that what you want
• I've worked out for 30 minu this morning and 30 last night and I'm feeling it in my legs and upper back/lower back and /shoulders.
• allows the user to select what types of exercises to do, which is great for someone like me with bad knees
• It also has activities for the Balance Board
• You can designed your own workout
• Things I don’t like exerbeat
• 1. around the world it take two long between exercise and around the world would as been better if you did around the world after a day of exercise not after each single exercise
• 2. I was on it for 60 min. and it said I only did 28 min. but 260 calories what is good
• 3. You put in your weight it doesn’t weigh you like wii fit does
Let me know if you have any desire to join a exerbeat team I might start one