Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Well I have successfully completed 4 weeks!
1. I'm have lost 9.6 lbs so far in the 4 weeks... WOO HOO...
2. I have begun to SEE & FEEL major differences in my body. This is awesome!
3. I love the trainers that are working with us. They are always pushing us to give our personal best.
4. I can fit a size smaller pants. The ones I were in can come off without unbuttoning them.
5. Walking up the stairs to work don't even bother me any more.
6. Took nephew on field trip with me to the aquiarium...was able to run with him up the stairs and pack him when he got tired.... ALL without me getting winded!
7. Did drink a Diet Dr. Pepper but it just didn't taste right any more... YUCK... Loving my water!
8. Did have lots of Easter candy left out from the kids. Only grabbed one pack of mini skittles, ate them, and never thought twice about going back for another. See I used to be on who couldn't pass by candy without eating lots of it.
9. Contemplating now on exactly what classes I will continue to be a part of once this Bootcamp is over! (Went into it only to shed a few pounds for my cruse....)
10. After completing Spin class the very first time, I was wiped out. I never thought I would be able to do all those standing and sitting and standing and sitting. Well, I didn't let the obstacles of round 1 stop me. I went back to conquer it and I AM LOVING SPIN CLASS!!!!!
Gaining energy that I never felt before! Transforming me.....