Sunday, May 08, 2011
So.. these were my goals I set for myself for the first week of May :
1. DO. NOT. BINGE. Overeating has been my enemy lately, I've been going downhill for the past week and I'm ready to start FRESH. I am not weighing myself until the end of this month, and I am LIMITING my junk food/drink intake to ONE day a week if needed.
* I did okay with this one. I had a "free meal" as I like to call it, and had a few slices of pizza.. usually after I eat a bad meal I will start eating tons of bad foods and binge. However I didn't do that this time! I did have a luna bar afterwards because I was craving something sweet, but those aren't totally bad for you. So I'm proud of myself for that one.. and as far as drinking goes, I did end up drinking but it was only one night this week. Got to live it up a little since summer is here!
2. Complete the Summer Bootcamp challenge which starts May 1st.
* Completed week 1, now onto week 2 :)
3. CARDIO - AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! STRENGTH TRAINING IN AM!!
*I've been trying to get cardio in on my off days of strength training. I really don't like doing cardio/strength in the same day since it's more beneficial for you to do it on seperate days.. but I have been getting in extra cardio with some HIIT videos!
4. 40/40/20 ratios as much as possible!
*Doing well with this!
Crazy inspiration.. she's changed soo much