Tuesday, May 03, 2011
These are MY 10 must do's to lose weight and remain strong along this life changing journey!
1. Plan ahead! Being prepared is the most important step to avoiding spur of moment poor choices!
2. Do not procrastinate!... because when you do there's a chance you won't do it!
3. Moderation not deprivation! No one is perfect and occasional treats are not reason for guilt!
4. Celebrate the small things! Goals are necessary, but "expectations" be can counter productive and hold you back! Focus on the big picture, but paint one stroke at a time!
5. Avoid processed foods! "Creating" a meal is more satisfying than simply cooking one!
6. Exercise smarter...not longer! This means ST minutes are more important than extra hours of cardio! Both are a must for a "fit" body!
7. Drink water! Hydration is your weight loss friend!
8. Never settle for just feeling "comfortable"! You must continue stepping outside the comfort zone!
9. Have a support foundation! Make your goals and intentions known, own your mistakes and make those known too! Be honest with yourself and allow advice to open new doors rather than build walls !
10. Stand Strong! Strength isn't just physical, you must find mental and emotional strength when frustrations and setbacks arise!