10 Things I did to stay on track today
Monday, May 02, 2011
1) Got up with a positive attitude, even if I'm the only one home I smile :)
2) Started sparking!
3) Went for a brisk 2 mile walk with my dog.
4) Made a healthy chicken salad with fruit n nuts, added a leaf of lettuce and
rolled up in a tortilla, yum.
5) Huddled with my teams and checked out message boards.
6) Took time to sit outside and enjoy the lovely weather with a cool breeze.
7) Planned out a portion controlled but tasty dinner for the family.
8) worked on sparkpoints, tracked food, excercise and water.
9) had a healthy snack in the evening.
10) Ended back on sparkpeople reading emails and articles.