Good grief...this is exasperating!
Let's do a count shall we
1. BC in 6th grade because I had a heavy flow for 2.5 wks....doc's idea of a fix all
2. 8th grade, surgery on head to remove a growing birth mark that could develop into cancer if left.
3. Surgery to repair torn ligament in right foot. Had to drill hole in ankle bone to rethread ligament... Injury occured when I was 11 or so, I kept "spraining" the same foot over and over till I found this doc. All the others said nothing was wrong!
4. Second and thrid births, I don't dialate all the way to 10cm.
5. Found a doc who would finally take my painful periods seriously enough to take a look inside....He said it looked like I was covered with buckshot wounds...Endometriosis!
6. 2 more surgeries, many types of BC to control it and 6 months of induced meno-pause...partial hysterectomy. Still got my overies!
They found my uterus was in bad shape. Adenomyosis....my uterus was a ball of scare tissue!
7. All along managing low back pain :(
8. BC is continuous because of CYSTS on overies, changing every couple of years because my body adjusts to the meds.
9. Lots of PT for back...not much help
10. Nerve burn to low back
11. Injuctions into hip for bersitis
12. Vit D is very low~ got to get that up!
As my husband said " I hope this is the silver bullet that helps clear a lot of other stuff up!"
T3 meds here we go!