Changes I have noticed...
Thursday, April 28, 2011
7 weeks ago I joined a 10 week Spring challenge. Since I have started the changes I have noticed are:
1. I have lost 8lbs! as well as inches all over.
2. My mid-section has seriously shrunk.
3. I drink much more water and have really been watching what I eat.
4. I have been getting complimented on my weight loss-especially by my family.
5. I started a 30 day workout plan that I have actually stuck to and seeing great results.
6. I sleep so much better and just feel better in general.
7. The more I workout, I am amazed at the things I can now do, that I couldn't do even a few weeks ago.
8. I no longer have knee pain!
All in all I am making great progress and I think I have reached that point in my life where I was ready for a change. I have lost a total of 47lbs. in the last year (the weight of my toddler) when you think of it that way, that I was carrying around a 'toddler sized' amount of extra weight-it really puts things into perspective. I still have a ways to go, but I have learned that you will not see lasting results until you have yourself in the right mind set. Watching your food intake is also key. You can workout all you want, but if you don't change your eating, you will not see the results of all your hard work! I wish my teammates the Best of Luck as we reach the last few weeks of our Spring challenge!!!!!!!!! Go Kiwis!!!!!!!!!!!