Monday, April 25, 2011
Thanks to Tina~ ( MIATIA1) I have copied this from her blog- changed the answers to fit my needs. I am hoping to stick to this and jump start some weight loss!!
I I promise myself to do at least 100 minutes of exercise this week. The weather is looking nice, and I have a new recumbent bike....no excuses!
2. I promise I am going to use my Spark site to log my food each day this week.
3. Name something or someone who inspired you this week and why?
I am going to have to say Tina again, since this is her blog, and it seems to be working for her!
4. Iím sending out a challenge to Margie to log in each day this week as well...and to drink that water each day!
5. This week I promise Iím going to pick up the hand weights and work out those upper arms!
6. My number one goal this week is to make this a habit again...logging in, eating healthier and less, start exercising!!
7. Last weeksí WAY TO GO moment that I am the most proud of is ???? I am starting over after all....last week there were a lot of moments of failed attempts...mindless snacking...choosing to sit instead of stand and move...I am hoping to fill this one out much better next week!
8. ** changed from Tina's** What motivated you to restart....pulling out my spring and summer clothes and seeing that many of them do not fit! I did so well last year on spark and got down to a nice weight and size... since Oct I have put many pounds back on and the clothes really showed me this!!
9. What did you fail to do that you promised yourself last week you would? Exercise each day while on spring break!
10. For following through with my promises this week, my reward is I will spend some time reading - something I love to do - but can always find other chores I should be doing instead. I will make that time for ME if I stick to things this week!
Wish me luck folks! :-)