Apr 18: Dr Appt
Monday, April 18, 2011
Well...good news AND bad news.
First, will be the bad news. I've only lost 6 (six) pounds in the last three months! I console myself with the "muscle weighs more than fat" comment.
Now for the good news!
1. My cholesterol has dropped from 206 to 173! The added nuts every night and fish twice a week has really worked wonders!
2. I've lost six pounds.
3. My A1c is at 5.7. That means fewer lows on the blood sugar.
4. Doctor dropped my insulin units again! I'm down to 16 units in the morn and 14 units at nite!
5. I am now starting to wear size 14s (down from size 16) and large shirts instead of Extra Large! So, I'm still shrinking!
6. I now walk at least 10,000 steps every night in 75 minutes. That works out to about 4.1 miles and a 19 minute/mile!
Points of it all...health is getting better, muscle is forming and I LOVE my nightly walks! I am going to keep "sparking" and stay positive!