Wednesday, April 13, 2011
So I have these Groupons to 30 days of Boot Camp staring me in the face. I bought them in January for me and my fiance, thinking it would be perfect to get us back into a morning workout routine again. Knowing that waking up early is challenging enough to begin with, I decided not to start in the dead of winter - the dark, cold mornings make it even more impossible to get out of bed, and our one month memberships would certainly go to waste had I started a month or two ago.
I am now debating starting tomorrow, but have just felt utterly exhausted lately and fear that my 30 days will lapse without much result. If I don't start tomorrow, then I'll want to wait until after May 22nd to try again (planned vacation falls into that last week, which would make my Groupon less valuable!)
But I am less than excited about starting tomorrow. It's still cold and rainy in the Northeast, and work has been crippling as usual. I have 0.0 energy. It's about time for me to go to bed and I have to make a decision... try it tomorrow (and likely fail and feel guilty about it) or commit to waiting another month for more sunshine and motivation to sink in (and feel guilty because I really should be starting now)?