In the past 7 months I have proven to me that I could do something I have never THOUGHT I could!
1. Lose weight and keep it off or at least BE HAPPY with where I am!
Not care about the scale!
wk 1, 170 vs wk 27, 155 ( BUT NOW back to 160 @ wk 29)
2. I have Proved that I can not only run a 5k but a half in 7 month
3. I have proved that I CAN get up in the morning and LOOK decent!
My mom will JUMP out of her grave! I swear! I put this pic on my FB ;p
My real friend are MORE shock from this than my weight loss!
I guess I WAS REAL FRUMPY bef!
4. I have proved that I CAN put together decent clothing and not look like I rolled out of bed.
Only difference is eyebrow and make up. same shirt (orange and blue same)
5. ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!!! I really think will make my weight drop
what does this mean?
1. Plan ahead
2. Cook Healthy
3. Put effort into it!
1. I can't blame I have no control over what I eat!
so and so cooks soooo salty! therefore I am bloating
I get a lot of sympathy food ;p LOL cause I really can't cook!
ppl thought I was kidding, hahahha
2. I have control over what I put in my mouth!
3. There will be something to eat so I don't go for "quickies"
on on on!
I don't know if I should put pics of my food! So you are warned, food blogs may be coming! appetizing or NOT! lol
my poor family ;p
Here is to SPARKRECIPE ;p
BTW!!! my hubby is 162! and I am 161 ;(
He dropped 5 lbs this week on p90x
I was 180 and he 165!
P90x got me to 155, while he jumped to 170?
2 months in...something is happening
and my 2wk spring break got me back to 160 (water retention)
I don't want to loose my place as lightest!
Getting my butt in gear!
Starting back on HM training! my next one is 4 wks away!!!