Saturday, April 02, 2011
1. Report! What did you accomplish last week and what (if any) moment made you proudest- or was the hardest for you to conquer? When I did my strength workout I realized I wasn't as tired as the previous times! I was actually tempted to do it again after I had already done 2 rounds!!!
2. OMNOM! How was your eating this week? Did you do pretty well, or at least figure out what's going to be your biggest temptation for awhile? I did okay but unfortunately I had the worse hankering for donuts..and I ate donuts. And when I ate one yesterday, I realized I didn't want it and it tasted awful!!
3. Analyze! go to this link: www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/nu
trition_food_chart.asp and change the top right so it shows you 7 days- pick any time period- check out your nutrition report and make some decisions. (Good or bad)
Doing pretty well except last week my fats were over. But cholesterol is always in range and under.
4. Do! Today is the first day of the new month. Exercise is mandatory unless you killed yourself yesterday and have DOMS to death. On it!! Planning Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam for today!!
5. Laugh! As much as possible and enjoy your weekends. Break a sweat. Stretch out your muscles so your next workout is enjoyable (just like you wash your workout clothes before you wear them a gain- stretch out your muscles and drink water to 'rinse them out' lol). Get enough sleep and drink water!