Monday, March 28, 2011
Since I don't know how to Vlogg yet, here are my blog answers for this week's challenge.
1. I was introduced to SP by searching for weight loss programs. Found spark! It look overwhelming to me at first but I stuck with it to learn how to use Spark. Glad I did.
2. The final straw was when I took a picture of me to try to put on my facebook profile. I know I've aged, I'm 62 but didn't realize I had a double chin, too.
3. My psychological battle probably is accepted aging. I began seeing myself as old and and whatever shape I was in was due to aging. After meeting some spark women my age I realized I can get in shape and feel good about myself.
4. Vlogging appeals to me because I love watching live people's weight loss journey. It is so personal and since I live in a rural area, this is my socialization.
5. I think I left a couple of comments but need to do more.
6. I will try and learn how to link.