Where have I been...
Sunday, March 27, 2011
I been in bed, working, tending to family issues.
1. My little lady has been sick off and on with the stomach flu or something. She couldnt hold anything down.
2. Found out a cousin's wife cheated on him several times aborted the other mans child and has a restraing order against HIM so he cant see his kids. She took the kids, house, and car and has caused him to loose his job. He came here to visit from his home town and I have been over there alot these past few days.
3. Hubby was sick with strep throat so I had to do double duty as a single parent a few days.
4. I got elected on the HOA board to help with our housing development issues.
5. Spring Break and it was busy as anything at work which made me drained
6. Physically and Mentally drained and just not able to sit still in front of the computer lately
7. Kids functions at school have taken up alot of time after work. ARD meetings coming up and Jury duty at the begining of April...
Sooo where does that put me on challenges/teams.
1. I have mainted my weight. I havent gained or lost.
2 I manage to get in my work outs at least 30 min a day
3. I have kept up my nutrion just havent logged it.
4. I and hoping to get back into it here with ALL teams soon.
Just bare with me. I know I have let some down on here and I am truely sorry. I forgot to have 'me' time in all of the hassel of things. And me time is here on sparks.
Now... what is this about coming and having the next get together at my house uninvited.. hahaha. Ummm sure if you wanna be part of the cleaning crew and get it ready! I have a park right around the corner and we can go walking (snicker snicker Tim)