Tuesday, March 08, 2011
These are my answers to the sparkpeople.com article "Keeping a Sleep Diary''.
1. I woke up at 6:00 am.
2. I laid down to sleep around 3:47 am.
3. I was writing to God, and my cat Orangelee was massaging my shoulder blades. When my cat laid down on my pillow and started sniffing and playing with my pen I decide it was time to quit writing and cuddle my cat and go to sleep. the problem was I couldn't fall asleep easily cause I could hear my heart pounding like I just got done working out.
4. I had one slice of Papa Murphy's 5 meat stuffed meat lover at 11:30pm.
5. I didn't do much exercise saturday. I ended up doing a bunch of exercise late at night. I played on wii fit plus for about 2-3hrs and did about 50-100 crunches on my new abb rocket twist while watching tv.
6-8. Well today I did have some caffine not much only about 16 oz of cherry coke. I do not smoke or drink even though sometimes I wish I did.
9. No, I did not take any naps today.
10. I woke up saturday afternoon and immediately got dressed and ready to leave the house to do numerous errands. I wanted to fold laundry, walk, and do numerous chores around the house, but naturally I did none of those at all. Tomarrow I will be going to three flea Markets with my husband.
11. Problem was I was very hungry and thirsty and didn't eat much for about 4 hours later.
12-13. I felt very annoyed, exhausted, and bored, not knowing what to do and not feeling like doing anything at all.
1. It felt like it took me about an hour to fall asleep last night.
2. Once I fall asleep I am out like a log.
3. I only slept about 2hrs last night.