Tuesday, March 01, 2011
It is sunny and cold outside, not too cold. I took a walk with my puppy today, was out about 30 minutes. Then helped my dad fix fence around his horse fields. I had a good walk and workout.
I am trying to catch up on all my projects:
1. Certification (goal date: Fall 2011)
2. Bible Study book (ongoing, no end date)
3. SparkPeople - exercise & weight loss (ongoing, weight loss goal June 2011)
4. Bedroom clothes closet
5. Kitchen - sort, toss, organize
6. Family room
8. Office - haven't started this sorting and organization.
When the weather is warmer and the sun is out. I feel better - physically and mentally. I can get more done.
This list may not look daunting, but I know what each entails and it is overwhelming! I remember to do one thing at a time. I don't know how long my house projects will take. I'm by myself on these projects and my health problems slow me down.
Ending on a high note - had lots of fun walking with my puppy - in the sun!