Advertisement -- Learn more
about ads on this site.
15 Questions on Weight Loss
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Member Comments About This Blog Post
I love watching your blog posts. It reminds me that I am not alone in my struggles to lose weight. Thank you.
2014 days ago
I love this! I'm going to work up the nerve to vlog this as well.
2015 days ago
1. Seems like I have always been overweight!! I don't really ever remember being thin.
2. About 245 -- about 3 years ago. Was at 211 when I started SP in May 2010.
3. No official diets; but several attempts at losing weight. Would start and stop but nothing like Jenny Craig or whatever.
4. My goal is to hit a number on a scale; but really I want to be fit!! If I can hit 150 lbs I'll be thrilled!! Have never thought about a goal size.
5. Favorite food.....probably pizza but I never eat it anymore!
6. My favorite food right now is grilled chicken. Put a little spice on it and yum!
7. I don't think I'll ever give up cokes. I've really cut down on them....but can't imagine giving them up.
8. I don't really do rewards. I think the way I feel or the way I look is enough of a reward for me ;)
9. When I meet my goal weight, I'm going to run and jump into my husband's arms. Something I have always dreamed of doing!!
10. I don't know if it can be considered a body part, but mine is my hair!! And I think you can say boobs on SP :)
11. Watch what I eat; how much I eat.
12. Other goals are just living life and enjoying my family. Because of my weight I lost so much time with them and now am enjoying being an active member in my family; going places and doing things and not feeling limited because I'm fat.
13. Work makes it hard for me to lose weight. There is always food at the office and it's so hard to stay away from it. And love co-workers who make you feel guilty when you do.
14. No surgery here! Have a couple friends who have had it; one was very successful; the other it was just a waste of money for her. She gained back all her weight plus some. Like you, it's not something I'm against; to each their own. But no, it's not for me.
15. Yeah, kind of already answered that. Just living life more; enjoying time with my husband; running into his arms.
Awesome blog!! Was typing as you were talking but also listening to your answers. What can I say....I'm a multi tasker!!
I have never heard anyone ask about a goal size before. That was a new one for me. Haven't ever really considered that. Just always tend to focus on the scale. So that'll be something new to think about. However, I also know that the size can be dependent upon where you purchase your clothes too. The more expensive the clothes....the smaller the number on the tag.
Thanks for sharing this! I'll try to write it down tomorrow and post as a vlog maybe this weekend!
2015 days ago
Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
More Blogs by LOVEITKAHLO