Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I found the following and thought it might be a help to someone.
Top Ten Encouragement Quotes
Here you will find the top ten encouragement quotes that are inspirational and motivating.
1. "Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize." Elizabeth Harrison
2. "You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins." Jim Stovall
3. "There are high spots in all of our lives and most of them have come about through encouragement from someone else." George Adams
4. "The spirited horse, which will try to win the race of its own accord, will run even faster if encouraged." Ovid
5. "A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success." Author Unknown
6." Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves." Dale Carnegie
7. "An encouraging word to someone who is down can encourage them to achieve their goal." Catherine Pulsifer
8. "Nine tenths of education is encouragement." Anatole France
9. "Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal." Jerome Fleishman
10. "Listen to the desires of your children. Encourage them and then give them the autonomy to make their own decision." Denis Waitley
You guys are the best.