Sunday, February 13, 2011
* Egg, fresh, 5 large
* Cheddar or Colby Cheese, Low Fat, .5 cup, shredded
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), 1 medium, cut into strips
* Onions, raw, .1/2 medium, cut into strips
* Mushrooms, fresh, 3/4 cup, sliced
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
Saute vegetables in olive oil, remove from pan.
Whisk Eggs with a splash of water, cook on both sides.
Top with prepared vegetables and shredded cheese.
Fold & serve warm.
I made two omelets this morning from the ingredients, a 3-egg omelet for Larry and a 2-egg omelet for myself. Wonderful!
Calculated nutrition servings on the number of eggs.
* Calories: 132.0
* Total Fat: 8.6 g
* Cholesterol: 214.9 mg
* Sodium: 133.4 mg
* Total Carbs: 3.9 g
* Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
* Protein: 9.7 g
* WW Points (old system): 3 points