Friday, February 11, 2011
Just to let you know before you read this this is chef4rent not 29momof4.
As many of you know 29 and I are on this journey together. We have been married for almost 9 years. We devoted the first nine years to adjusting to the many changes in our lives, and focusing on everything BUT our health. We have focused on kids, we have focused on work, we have focused on hobbies, and everything else. In December of last year we decided it was time to change our health and lifestyle.
At this point you may be wondering why I am in her account writing this. Well this is the first step in her valentines gift. I am leaving her a message to find on her own time. I wanted to tell her some things they are as follows:
1. I love you SO much.
2. I am SO proud of how you are attacking this journey, with more enthusiasm than I have ever seen you put into anything you have done.
3. I love you SO much.
4. Even though I may be grumpy sometimes I wanted you to know I stand behind you and in awe of all that you accomplish. This is not easy with 1 little girl that loves taking your time, and 4 boys that take your time and attention and love and adore you. Yes I said 4, 3 children, and 1 husband.
5. I love you SO much.
6. Your positive attitude and support means so much to me. I could not do anything let alone this weight loss journey without your help and support (I have half heartedly tried in the past, and failed).
7. I love you SO much.
8. Your help at every turn is making it possible for me to succeed in school. I know it is frustrating sometimes to not have the money to do everything we used to, but we will be able to soon, AND so much more.
9. I love you SO much.
10. Thank you for your patience and support with my orneriness, and "occasional" laziness.
11. I love you SO much.
12. You mean the WORLD to me. I would have it no other way. You are my night, you are my day. I live for you. You are my every breath. You keep looking for the positive when I am hurting or making stupid choices. Thank you for that.
13. I love you SO much.
14 I just can't say it enough I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! and I am telling the world. I am so proud that you are my wife. I know you are not comfortable with how you look all the time but the way you look doesn't matter as much to me as the fact that YOU ARE MINE!! I still want you every day. I know I don't tell you often enough (how could I) you ARE beautiful. You are EVERYTHING to me. You are the sun in my cloudy day. You are the light I see at the end of every difficult situation. You are my ALL. Never Never Never ever forget that.
15. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
PS There is a tissue under your keyboard to wipe your eyes:) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!