Wednesday, February 02, 2011
I am ashamed to admit that since I started this in July last year, I have had about one good month, and having just measured myself I'm feeling a little bit down about the fact that I've put ON a few inches here and there (and lost elsewhere - strange!)
I also admit that I've been weighing myself every day, and this hasn't helped. After reading blogs by a few people on here I've decided to go scale free for a month, and to really attack the 28 bootcamp challenge like my life depends on it!
So... I took my measurements just now - and was completely honest in writing them down - and have asked my husband to hide my scales somewhere I won't find them... (I am really that bad!)
My goals this month are:
1. Do a bootcamp video every day or if I miss a day catch up by doubling up another day.
2. Do at least 15 minutes of cardio 5 times a week.
3. Track my calories and stay within my calorie allowance at least 5 times a week.
4. In the first week, have one day a week where I fast all sweets, treats and high calorie dessert, in the second week have two days like this, in the third week have three days, and in the fourth week have four. On days where I can have treats, try to cut it down to only one thing.
5. Keep working on my Emotional Eating through the Shrink Yourself exercises.
BRING IT ON!