I had a long story on here about how I worked in my office, holed up in it, all freaking day and then DH escaped to his friend's house when my daughter deleted it with the hit of one button *frustrating*. Oh, well, this will be shorter because I am too tired, and need to go to bed (it's 7:49...wow).
1. Nutrition: Mainly fruits and veggies. I am going to have DH pick up carrots and mushrooms for me. I will maybe have couscous for dinner, but it's going to be a very light day for me.
I didn't have couscous, but ate in my ranges, and had more freggies than usual.
2. Water: 150+ ounces, yo. Need to flush some salt out of my system, and water weight!
3. Fitness: None. It is my 2nd day off for the week, and if I go and do something, I risk overtraining. I just can't do that even to lose some weight. I will walk the dog once or twice depending on the temperature outside!
except for the dog walk. Too cold for her, and me.
4. I will be productive and stay busy. I will get as many lines at work as I can since we won't be running out (we never run out on the weekend).
kind of. My lines weren't up to par, but that is because the notes I typed were horrible for obtaining a lot of them, if that makes sense.
5. Go to bed by 9:00 p.m. as sleep is so very, very important to me in my health and attitude!
Goals for tomorrow (Monday):
1. Nutrition: Breakfast like a king, lunch like a joker?, and dinner like a pauper, or however that saying goes. Protein, veggies, and fruit.
2. Water: 140+.
3. Fitness: I am already on week 3 of marathon training!!! WOOHOO! This is crosstraining day, so it will be spinning for 55 minutes with ST and abs. Will walk dog.
4. Bed by 9:00 p.m.
5. Busy, busy, busy. Work 8-5 (be productive), meeting with daughter at home at 6 p.m., play date at 6:30. Will keep busy!!!!!
33 days until Cancun
11 days until my first official race of 2011 (Frozen Feat 10K on February 12)
49 days until the first day of spring (March 20, 2011)
47 days until I meet Becky, Paula, and a bunch of other SP friends for the Get Lucky 7K and her birthday weekend!!