Sunday, January 30, 2011
Well its been a long time since I have blogged, not good but I am back and going to try and do it on a regulare basis.
I went off the rails for a while but glad I have found myself again and back on this site which I believe it or not missed!!! I am not going to go into the reasons for going off the rails or any of that as I am not going to look in the past but rather concentrate on the future and what it will bring!
So here is a short summary of the good things that have happened in the month of January:
1. I started a new job - work 5 days a week now but I am earning more and I am home earlier so have got a good bedtime routine going again with the kids. The job is only for 3 months initially but hopefully the contract will be extended...
2. I bought a shed and it is now erected in my back garden. This means that my house is being decluttered and I am loving it! It is kind of like my life which is being decluttered which can only be a good thing!
3. I had a total drastic new hair do - I now have curly hair! It was about 10 years since i have permed my hair and I am loving it! I will take pics soon and post them on here.
4. I have found SP again and I am working towards making myself healthier and slimmer. This is a biggie as it is my 30th this year and i DON'T want to be a biggie all my life!
5. I have found some real good friends who I have become really close to. I can talk to them about anything and its great to know that i have this once again!
Now to start looking forward to February and all that it will bring!!!
Bye for now