Thursday, January 27, 2011
Success, for me that word means that I am finally seeing progress in my level of workout. yes, I need to increase everything. it is all becoming too easy. THAT IS SUCCESS. I thought I would try an experiment, getting up early and working out before work and I work out at lunch as well. For a month now I have felt nothing. And just felt I was at a plateau, but all that changed. YES!!! Little things matter, my bras fit me better. yeah!! Success and persistence. I am excited for the next level and new challenges to come. Those challenges are
1. increase my speed to a 9minute starting mile and 8minute miles intervals.
2. 20 military style pushups daily
3. weather is getting better, get outside and run.
4. work out on the wii again after work.
and continue what I have been doing
1.wake up early 5am and work out before work
2. eat breakfast before going to work
3. keep the kitchen counter clean
4. make bed every morning
I am so excited for new adventures and start back up old ones.
I would love to go the STP again, and sign back up to do the seattle 1/2 marathon.
but also sign up and do my first triathalon this year. and do the rock and roll marathon.
so looking forward to a new year and me. getting back down to my preferred 135 lbs also.