Survey #5: Favorite Things in Threes
Monday, January 24, 2011
With thanks from nanhbh, luckydogfarm, btrthaneve, and pelesjewel
The names I go by:
Three places I've lived in the past:
- San Jose
- Pemaquid Point ME
Three sports I have played:
Three things I love to watch:
- My wife
Three places I have visited:
Three people I love:
- Wife, and all the rest of our family
- Casimer (my Grandkids other grandpa)
- Miguel (a friend)
Three things I love to eat:
- Blueberries, and most any other fruit
- Kashi U, and most any other whole grain cereal: quinoa, oatmeal, grits, polenta
- Feta cheese, and most any other cheese
Three things I am looking forward to:
- Becoming better organized
- Being a Certified Personal Trainer
Three songs that I like:
- 'How He Loves' by John Mark Mcmillan - "if grace is an ocean, we're all sinking. so heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss. and my heart turns violently inside of my chest ..."
- 'Open Wide' by Future Of Forestry - "open wide the arms you're given, you're too alive to just stand still"
- 'Dive' by Steven Curtis Chapman = "so sink or swim, Iím diving in"
That's another short summary my life. How about copying and pasting this and sharing some things about you with your friends?