It's been 43 days since my last blog and around the same since I last tracked for a full day and I have put back on about 3 kgs.
Eighty-frickin-eight kilos AGAIN. *Cue load swearing and self flagellation*
Right, now I've got that out of my system - hurrah sparkpeople! Just writing this is making me feel more focused, accountable and in control already.
My best friend and Maid of Honour has lost 12 kilos in the last 3 months or so oh YAY FOR HER! Grrrrr, yes I am very jealous and can offer you a thousand reasons why it's all SO MUCH EASIER for her, none of which hold even a single drop of water, darn it.
I have ummmmm hang on (goes and checks calendar) 14 weeks until my wedding AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy Matrimony batman.
(side note, here's a picture of the bonboniere I have ordered:
The text is mine, the artwork is vistaprint's, How freakin COOL is that! if anyone leaves theirs behind, they will be totally off my Xmas card list)
Today is the first day of my awesomeness. If I can just get down to 80 I will be happy. That's not much to ask but is still more than I've ever asked myself before.
How will I do this?
1. Track my food daily, I KNOW this is why I've gone up again, tracking is so important for me.
2. Exercise 5 days a week - I haven't been too bad, usually doing 3 mornings on the x-trainer but I gotta RAMP IT UP kids, so....
3. do the bootcamp I bought a 6 week pass for and haven't used yet. It's a daily bootcamp down at the beach and for 6 weeks I can go as much as I want. (which is not at all, obviously)
Other things I need to do:
4. Take my supplements! My IUD is history (whoo-hooo) so baby making is on the agenda big styles and I need to take the supplements my nutritionist gave me more religoiusly - I am SHOCKING, did you know that I have NEVER EVER finished a course of antibiotics in my whole life? And here I am trying to take different supps at different times of day, some with food, some without, blimey, it's hard work I tells ya!
5. Have more sex. It's good exercise and we'll never get me up the duff if we don't seriously upscale our sex lives. Trouble is, girls, he's just not that interested. I mean I am not either really, though I have a real 'the more I do it, the more I want it' kinda thing, but I also have an agenda filed under the heading BABY. Which is his agenda too of course but still isn't sufficient to get him getting it on more than twice a week. I'm aiming for at least every three days but so far haven't been hitting that target. Maybe it'll just take a little while for us to get into the swing of things. It's only been just over two weeks since I got the IUD out and I had TOM for a few days after so it's early days..
I'm not feeling too sexy due to the FATNESS but I need to find my sauciness and then maybe I'll have more success. Anyone got a line on sexy underwear that holds your tummy in at the same time as being raunchy? Tummy control and raunch factor cannot co-exist I fear....
I don't think I have fallen yet (though you never know) so once I've had my next TOM I'll ramp up my efforts..
*******TMI SECTION OVER*******
Aaaaah well it's been supernice talking to y'all again! Thanks to those who've dropped by my page to ask where I was, been wedding planning to the bejesus but it's all planned now, bar a few little bits and pieces that can wait until closer to the date.
Nothing more to do for a bit, what a strange feeling that is! Gosh it was SO overwhelming at first, I got a bit stressed out actually, which I hadn't expected. But now the venue and all the suppliers are chosen and booked, I'm way more relaxed and will breeze the rest of the way I'm sure!
So that's me, mostly, all caught up. So so so so so determined to drop a minimum of 7 kgs by my wedding day - I CAN DO IT!