Sunday, January 16, 2011
I admit I am not big on blogging. I'd much rather journal in my personal journal. I am a chart girl cause I like to see results on paper or otherwise. I"ll check them off each day but I will only post how my week went weekly here.
Goals for the year...I may change or add to them:
1. Eat 2 -3 fruits daily.
2. Eat 3-5 veggies daily.
3. Strength training 2-3 time a week.
4. Aerobics 2-3 times a week.
5. Eat Oatmeal for breakfast a week **I tired daily but the 6 year old inside me started to rebel. Moderation please!!
6. Daily care/facials pedicures.
7. Journal weekly this pertains to emotional eating. It helps to write about what is going or not going in. Speaking about it also helps. I found out the hard way bottling things up inside does not go well for me. But, tact can be a factor. What you say can crush or uplift a person. The tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity:so is the tongue among our members, that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature and it is set on fire of hell. James 3:6. sometimes I have take a breath and step back and pray..... I use to eat when I was angry but that I do not do any more. I found aerobics visualization helps. walking etc.
8. Devotionals daily.
Eating good and exercising when I was supposed to went this week. Personal care good but daily facials not so great. For one it snowed here last Monday and it put our small into a tail spin. Snow here is rare and when it does it turns things kinds upside down here for us. Some may laugh but that is how it is here. When it snowed most businesses was closed the only exceptions was Walmart(((they would not close unless the end of time happened.))) LOL! School has been out for a week. So that meant a 10 min shower for me. Not much pampering time. Hopefully they will go back to school Tuesday. But who knows???makeup for them will be this coming Saturday kids may not be happy with this but that's life...