Here's how the first week went with my commitments:
1) Lose 63 pounds in order to reach my goal weight of 155 by December 31 of this year. That means averaging 1.21 lbs/week. I can do that!
My first official weigh-in will be on Wednesday.
2) Work week wake/fall asleep goals, healthy breakfast:
This one could use some improvement. I managed the healthy breakfast every day, and got up and made my bus each day, but being in bed by 10 only happened two or three of the five days.
3) Develop an amazing gluten-free pizza crust recipe by continuing to actively cultivate and refine my skills at work.
This one is going pretty well. I realized how scared I am of success in this scenario, and instead of running away I'm plowing through it, taking risks, and they're paying off.
4) Complete a three-month no refined sugar/corn syrup trial.
Going strong, eight days of no sugar completed!
5) Rigorous exercise 3-5 times per week for 35 minutes.
Completed four days!
6) Make sure dogs are walked at least 5 days a week.
Completed four days.
7) Complete the 100 pushups program.
Need to start this one over.
8) Take my supplements every day for at least 100 days in a row.
Argh, I was on a roll with this one until I forgot yesterday. Starting over today.
9) Develop and stick to a budget that includes monthly paying down of personal debts and adding to savings.
Haven't addressed this one at all. I think I need to refine the goal and make it more specific.
10) Clear off my desk weekly.
Nope, I did not do this, nor even attempt it.
11) Brush the dogs and clip their nails weekly.
Success! It felt great to care for them better this week.