Write the Vision and Make it Plain
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Hey friends and those just passing by. I believe in writing down my vision and making it plain. Every since I heard this in church and the corresponding Bible verse I have been doing exactly that, and so far being able to plainly see things laid out is helping me achieve my goals.
**Then the Lord answered me, “Write the vision. Make it clear on tablets so that anyone can read it quickly. Habakkuk 2:2
Goals for 2011
1. Reach my goal weight of 130 by July 2011
2. Save at least 100.00/month
3. Go back to school
4. Grow my hair to shoulder length
5. Potty train my son
6. Stop biting my nails
7. Go to church at least 3 Sundays a month
8. Commit to working out/ going to the gym at least 4 days/week/ Start and finish a cycle of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme
9. Run a 5K I have walked one before my goal is to run the whole 5K eventually working up to a Half Marathon on to Full Marathon
10. Spend more time with my son
These goals are in no particular order, just how I typed them.
It takes 21 days to make something a habit and these goals are going to be hard work but I can do it:
**You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless. James 2:20
So with that being said, I'm walking on faith but I am also putting my nose to the grind stone to get it done. I can will achieve my goals or get as close to achieving them as possible.
So in closing:
**In all labor there is profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty” Proverbs 14:23
Basically I'm going to stop talking about it and be about.