My goals for 2011 are very similar to this past year. I just want to be more specific and realistic. I did have a knee replacement(Lt) three and a half years ago, so then had to stop Jazzercise, which I always loved before. Cannot do the jumping or pounding anymore. I cannot kneel in church or do floor routines. What I can do is LOTS MORE New things, which I enjoy very much. The (RT) knee now needs the same surgery. So," hang in there Ei and be positive!!" Have to give myself positive "self talk". I do a lot and really enjoy many different kinds of exercise. I am listing my goals and plans and remembering this is not a race, but a journey. It takes Time, Patience and Perseverence. One day at at time and prayer gets me through each day. I thank the dear Lord for my faith and family and positive motivating spirit! Spark friends and W8Watcher friends are very special to me.
2011 Happy New Year
1.Plan my meals and track points plus daily.
2. Exercise more often at least 30 minutes on most days.
3. Drink 8 or more glasses of water each day.
4. Go to "Fitness after 50 class" and the Y, 3x a week.
5. Get more chores done at home, so I can help with my grandkids when needed.
6. Spend less time on computer each day, in order to do the things above freely.
7. Pray each day and remember my blessings (first thing in a.m.)
8. Cook healthy meals and create new points plus in recipe calculators when needed.
9. Volunteer in my church groups and continue to share my talents.
10. Last, but not least, be Thankful each day for all my gifts.
I will remember to do my best. This is a journey and some days will be more difficult than others. I will not beat myself up. I will just remember, when in doubt, "Just take the next right step." (Regina Brett) I will remind myself, that I am only human and start again. The 9 healthy guidelines are a great reminder to keep on the refrigerator. Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts with me.
p.s. I'm a hugger, in case you did not notice. I'm so glad you are all here with me on this journey! We can do it!!