Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Well I have decided to st myself goals for 2011. I feel in a weird place since I'm just awaiting for surgery and still in a grey zone: awaiting to start the long road to rehabilitation. It's a bit like the new year hasn't started yet for me and will start a few weeks after surgery, when I am able to start focusing on the road ahead...
But I can still set myself goals and prepare myself for the road ahead. I cannot lie to myself: 2011 will be a hard year to get through. I need to go ahead prepared for a fight.
So, what do I want to accomplish in 2011...?
- Join a Pilates class when I am medically cleared as part of rehabilitation.
- Re-integrate work successfully & get back into a position I enjoy.
- Fight back against Worker's compensation and get what is owed to me.
- Move into my new Condo with my boyfriend.
- Get engaged (crossing my fingers!!).
- Be able to live and sleep without constant pain.
Here are my goals for 2011. I am sure I will add many others along the way, but this is what I hope to achieve before the end of this year.
And for now, I patiently wait to get assigned a surgery date - and for this year to begin for me.