I'll get right to my goals of today and how I did:
1. Eat clean. No processed foods. Just protein-rich foods, freggies, baked potato, etc. Lower sodium!
An example of my eating today includes dinner, which consisted of a lean steak (rare..yum) with 2 medium baked potatoes with light sour cream and I Can't Believe It's Not butter with pepper. I had a sprinkle of low-fat cheese, which added sodium, but was a bit of a treat for me. I had broccoli on the side. Otherwise, I just had fruit during my day including bananas and clementines (YUMMY!)
2. WATER! I am going to try to get at least 100 ounces of water in. Goal NOT quite met. I had about 60 ounces, which is still better than I used to have, but needs to be consistently more. Again, only had 1/2 can of Diet 7-Up so now am ending my fourth day of no caffeine!
3. For exercise, the calendar tells me I need to run 4 miles (training for the Frozen Feat 10K in February). I may hop on the elliptical for a bit after that, just to round out the morning. I am also going to run most likely with the runner's group at 6 p.m. for about 3 miles. No ST today.
for the most part. I ran 4 miles and went on the elliptical. I skipped the runner's group for 2 reasons: My quads are UBER tired, and it is way too cold out there tonight to run.
4. Go to bed at 9 p.m. since it seems like a good time!
Since it is now 8:45 and I am almost finished catching up, and already am in bed with my teeth brushed!
My weigh-in at WW was PERFECT. My goal was to weigh-in at 163 pounds, and I weighed exactly that.
My weigh-in for the Periwinkles is tomorrow morning, and I am hoping for 161, but would be happy with anything under 163 really.
Goals for tomorrow (Wednesday):
1. Nutrition: Focus on protein, and otherwise eat fruits and veggies. I am thinking eggs for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and couscous for dinner.
2. Water: Aim for at least 100 ounces of water, but try for 120 ounces. As before, I can have 1 can of 7-Up. No caffeine for day #5!!
3. Activity: Spinning (crosstraining) for 55 minutes along with ST to include push-ups and crunches at home. I will do lunges and/or squats if my quads are okay. I will take my dog on at least one walk (no matter how cold).
4. I will have a great productive day at work, and will do 1 load of laundry and wash dishes. Any cleaning otherwise will be the icing on the cake :o}
5. I will go to bed by 9:00 p.m. My body seems to like this amount of sleep!!
Countdown to Cancun: 58 days!!! 18 pounds left to lose before then :o}