I am a bit jazzed right now with energy to spare, and my "bedtime" isn't for another half hour. So, I'll just recap now rather than tomorrow morning, and set up my goals!
First of all, today kicked A$$. I am really proud of myself for what I did today:
1. The majority of my intake today will be freggies, proteins, fiber, and other yummy foods. I will be having whole grain spaghetti with marinara sauce for supper, but a smaller serving with a bigger side of broccoli and cauliflower.
I didn't stray AT ALL on my intake of food today. Nary a snackaroo!
2. Drink water, water, water! No caffeine (on day 3 of no caffeine so far). I can have ONE can of Diet 7-Up.
I had 100 ounces of water, which for me is HUGE. I had only half a can of Diet 7-Up :o}
3. For exercise, spinning for 55 minutes plus strength training throughout the day including push-ups, crunches, lunges, squats, and supermans.
for the most part. I did my spinning. Then, the day got away from me (keeping busy, busy, busy!) and after I put Kaylee to bed at 7:50 (a bit late for her) I realized I hadn't done these at all! So, I put some exercise clothes on, my shoes, and got to work. I did the following: Upper body: Bicep Curls, Tricep thingys (forgot their name), Arnold's, Rows, Tricep Kickbacks, Chest presses, lateral raises, front raises. The only thing I did for lower body was 50 squats (25 regular and 25 sumo). My quads and my IT band are aching, so I took it easy on them. I then did a total of 50 push-ups, 10 supermans, 2 scorpions, and 250 crunches. After this, I did stretching followed by foam roller action, which hurt like the dickens. Ouch!
4. Keep as busy as possible. When "bored" that is the time to either get out of the house to go window shopping with the family or stay home and clean or play with Kaylee.
Kaylee went to my mom's today, so DH and I had dinner together, then walked for an hour at the mall followed by window shopping at Scheel's. Never a second of boredom today! Oh, and I also cleaned, doing 2 loads of laundry, 1 load of dishes, and cleaning various rooms.
5. Go to bed by 9 p.m. Oh, crap. It's 9:02! I better finish this up. I thought I'd set my bedtime at 9:30. Oh, well! Goal NEARLY met.
Goals for tomorrow:
1. Eat clean. No processed foods. Just protein-rich foods, freggies, baked potato, etc. Lower sodium!
2. WATER! I am going to try to get at least 100 ounces of water in.
3. For exercise, the calendar tells me I need to run 4 miles (training for the Frozen Feat 10K in February). I may hop on the elliptical for a bit after that, just to round out the morning. I am also going to run most likely with the runner's group at 6 p.m. for about 3 miles. No ST today.
4. Go to bed at 9 p.m. since it seems like a good time!
I am not worried about staying busy tomorrow, since Tuesdays are always, never fail, my busiest day of the week with working 8-5, going to weigh-in at WW right after work, going to run with the Red River Runners right after WW until 7, going home, eating, and winding down for the night.
Goal weight for WW tomorrow: 163 pounds.
Goal weight for the Periwinkles (Biggest Loser team) on Wednesday morning is 161 pounds. (I know it seems like a big difference, but weighing in clothed at WW at 5 p.m. versus the next morning weigh-in with no clothes tends to be about 2 pounds!).
Countdown to Cancun: 59 days!!! Goal weight for Cancun is 145 pounds, which may seem ridiculous, but is 2 pounds a week, and I think I can at least try to do it!
Phew! Have a great night everyone!