Sunday, January 02, 2011
I commit to do the following this year:
1) Lose 63 pounds in order to reach my goal weight of 155 by December 31 of this year. That means averaging 1.21 lbs/week. I can do that!
2) During the work week, wake by 5:10 am. Eat a healthy breakfast then be out the door at 6 am to catch the 6:09 bus. In bed by 9:30-10 pm, or earlier. Give myself a break from these rules on the weekends. Except the healthy breakfast one.
3) Develop an amazing gluten-free pizza crust recipe by continuing to actively cultivate and refine my skills at work.
4) Complete a three-month no refined sugar/corn syrup trial. I'm not going to worry about it if it's a minor ingredient in something (for example, a bread I bake). After three months I will reevaluate. (Started 1/1)
5) Rigorous exercise 3-5 times per week for 35 minutes.
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: Wake Z. at 4:30, out the door to the gym by 5-5:15pm
Saturday any time
Sunday any time before 1:30
6) Make sure dogs are walked at least 5 days a week.
Sat any time
Sun any time before 1:30
7) Complete the 100 pushups program. (Did the initial test 1/1)
8) Take my supplements every day for at least 100 days in a row. (Started 1/1)
9) Develop and stick to a budget that includes monthly paying down of personal debts and adding to savings.
10) Clear off my desk weekly.
11) Brush the dogs and clip their nails weekly.