Friday, December 31, 2010
For those that read my blog, you should be aware of the races I have done. I always take it one race at a time. Although I have a 2011 schedule in place, we all know it is not in stone. I am going to put my best foot forward! Woohoo!
If you want to see a draft of my schedule check it out at www.sparkpeople.com/mypa
1. Stay injury free
2. Run at least one race every month
3. Run a 15K, 20K, marathon, and ultra marathon
4. Run a race in front of family
5. Run first marathon
6. Run at least 1,100 miles
7. Start biking/swimming
8. Continue to support and contribute to the running community by volunteering, helping runners, and always sharing experiences.
9. Read at least 1 running book per month
10. Find a running partner
11. Represent my running club (LRRC) Go Birds!