Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Is almost here! I want to reflect on what I accomplished in 2010.
I lost 50lbs!
I got in reasonably good shape!
I went through a lot of stress and changes in my life and I stuck with it!
I never gave up, never looked back and I'm still looking forward to the coming year!
I'm eating healthier, taking supplements, have more energy, and feel more alive than I have in a long time!
I should pat myself on the back for coming so far with my fitness/health goals. I was in a bad place at the beginning of 2010, it's great to be coming into the New Year with this momentum! Here are a few of my goals for 2011 (though I will likely be adding more)
- Reach and maintain my goal weight
- Reach and maintain a high fitness level (5+ hours of intense cardio a week)
- Be able to go on longer, more challenging hikes (I love hiking and I'm tired of being limited on where I can go!)
- Build strength and endurance
- Involve my kids in achieving a healthy lifestyle
- Find the love of my life (HAHAHAHA!) I wonder if 2011 is the year though, I did date someone not long ago and it didn't work out (short but sweet) and I've basically been single for over 2 years, it gets quite lonely, but I have a feeling about this year..... we'll see!
I know (aside from possibly the last one) that I can and will achieve these goals, I'm so excited for the New Year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! (ok a little early but I don't come here everyday) :)