No More -
Sunday, December 26, 2010
well it's taken just over 2 years to go from my highest ever weight of 306Lbs down to my weight now ...
the lightest i've weighed since my daughter was born almost 22 years ago ...
NO MORE - headshot only photos
- crying in the changing rooms when trying clothes on because
nothing fits and if it does it looks terrible
- feeling like an uncomfortable giant next to other people
- "fat clothes"
- beating myself up for slipups now and then
- negativity towards myself
- low self-esteem
- checking out chairs etc before sitting down (to be sure they can
handle my weight)
- no more ignoring the truth and facing reality
- no more avoiding mirrors and bathroom scales
(the scales live in the bathroom now - for the past 2
years they lived in the kitchen next to the fridge as a
Who needs $$$ I FEEL GREAT ...