Okay, some goal setting
Saturday, December 04, 2010
One of the WW boards I'm still active on has a pre-Daytona challenge. I thought I'd post my goals and objectives here to keep then easy to find!
Goals: By February 20th, I will have lost at least 10 lbs, be regularly earning at least 21 APs/week and be eating mostly home-cooked food while at home
1. Start tracking daily, including as best I can on Sundays
2. Learn and become comfortable with PointsPlus
3. Meet healthy guidelines each day
4. Increase veg/fruit servings to at least 7/day
5. Begin earning APS regularly, starting with 5 APs/week and increasing by at least 2 APs each week
6. Reduce sodium intake and/or start sweating more
7. Begin str tr for 20 min at least once/week; increase time and frequency each week
8. Begin doing yoga for at least 15 min, at least once/week; increase time by 5 min each week; add add'l day each month
9. Journal first thing in the am for at least 5 - 15 minutes 5 days/week
10. Plan each day's menu in advance
11. Look up WW/WW-friendly recipes to cook and plan to make at least once/week
12. Inventory freezer
13. Limit eating from boxes/cans to no more than once/day, preferably not at all.
14. Adjust schedule to fit in WOs; if get kitchen job, plan around hours to keep to WO schedule
A friend here on Spark gave me a great suggestion about strength training -- to find a program specifically made for chefs. I realized that I can actually create one myself -- I know what I do in a kitchen, I just need to substitute weights for the pans I'm usually holding. Thank you! That might make strength training be more fun and relevant, and easier to get back into.