Organized Worklife Challenge and Stress Journal
Friday, November 26, 2010
Both go together.
I can minimize stress very well by being proactive.
Beeing proactive means to recognize upcoming stress in advance. Be it financial, emotional or a crashing deadline.
So the last week i had a little stress i could have avoided - by simply checking my bank account and get out invoices earlier
I set up a gtd system a few years ago. Changed it in a ZTD-System (see leo babautas blog zenhabits.net/zen-to-don
Seems its worn out now.
I used this week free time to check out why:
1. New projects dont have a space to live in. So there are Stacks of homeless papers on my desk again.
2. I was very used of the habit of the weekly review zenhabits.net/weekly-rev
But i lost this habit someday. I think this occured cause there was to much paper in my review folder.
3. Theres too much "old stuff" launching in my office. Got to find a place for it - even its in the garage ;-)
So next actions are:
1. decide which new projects can get which home
2. free my weekly review folder from all outdated paper
3. set up an archive file
4. free my office from "lasts years paper clutter"
Up to am stressfree weekend