. Who used to be your superhero when you were a child? I loved Nancy Drew and I read all of the books that came out. I wish I still had them so I could pass them down!
2. Most hated chore on the chore list? Dishes and still is!
3. If you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My new Thanksgiving cactus has pink blooms!
5. If you had to only eat three things for the rest of your life, day in and day out, what would they be?
Berries, pasta and tomatoes
6. What are you listening to right now? Criminal Minds on TV
7. What's the last sporting event you watched? NONE of any kind ever!
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I went to Willimantic CT a couple weeks ago
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Couple weeks ago to see "The Other Guys"
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
11. Last food that you ate?
Homemade Chicken A La King on whole wheat toast
12. If you were a time traveler and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose?
13. If you could tell your best friend one thing that you canít stand about him/her what would it be?
That they are are too laidback and need to say NO sometimes...but not to me!
14. If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for? Giving and helping others who are less fortunate.
15. What does your last text message say? I DON"t text and never will!
16. How early do you start holiday shopping?
The day after Christmas till the day before Christmas. I will lose by the time the holidays roll around..
17. If you wrote a movie, what would the title be?
A Wild Tale
18. When did you first realize you needed to change your lifestyle food-wise?
From the time I was 12 yrs old and was over-weight.
19. What color ink do you prefer to write with?
I like blue, but use black more
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? My 72 Pack Crayola Crayons with sharpener and my Color by Number artists color book. I would color for hours!