Saturday, November 20, 2010
Here is a general idea of how I'm going to lose the weight. If I put it in writing, I'm more likely to stick to it!
1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies every day (one at each meal and snack)
2. Log at least 300 fitness minutes every week
3. Go to the gym 3 days a week, do yoga one day a week and strength train 2 times a week; anything else is bonus
4. Track EVERYTHING I eat on Spark People. Sometimes, when I snack on something absentmindedly, I tell myself, "that doesn't count!" But it does count...It may not show up on my calorie count for the day, but it counts overall. I'm just cheating myself
5. Dring 8 glasses of water everyday (I'm already doing pretty well with this)
6. STAY AWAY FROM VENDING MACHINES!
7. Interact with others more on Spark People. Doing this gives me good ideas and tips for my own weight loss journey. I also get the opportunity to motivate others.
I think I wrote a blog like this before, but the more I write it, the more committed I become.