Out of the norm blog...Fun Questionnaire I found on SP by a fellow Sparker...
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thought I'd blog this like another Sparker did, cause it's something fun and positive...Trying to keep this mindset for 16 more days, that's when I'll be running my 2nd marathon in just 3 weeks after my last one! Woohoo! Enjoy and copy and paste for all to see!
1. Who used to be your superhero when you were a child? Does Mighty Mouse count?
2. Most hated chore on the chore list? Dusting
3. If you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? Pure Veggies
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A highlighter.
5. If you had to only eat three things for the rest of your life, day in and day out, what would they be? Sushi, watermelon and dark chocolate
6. What are you listening to right now? My desk heater
7. What's the last sporting event you watched? In person, Auburn University Tigers play the LSU Tigers, on TV, Dallas Cowboys beat NY Giants
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last weekend, to run the Ft. Worth marathon
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee
11. Last food that you ate? Bean & Cheese taquito a co-worker brought me for bfast
12. If you were a time traveller and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose? Back in time before my father passed away.
13. If you could tell your best friend one thing that you can’t stand about him/her what would it be? I’d tell her to stop being so uprupt when telling me how she really feels.
14. If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for? Helping rescue endangered animals.
15. What does your last text message say? Be careful on your trip to KS...I'll miss you!
16. How early do you start holiday shopping? Usually a month before.
17. If you wrote a movie, what would the title be? ???
18. When did you first realize you needed to change your lifestyle food wise? Dec. 2000 after I had gall bladder surgery and my doctor told me I was headed for obesity.
19. What colour ink do you prefer to write with? Purple
20. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Chrissy doll and my wind up Popeye
Enjoy Sparkies and have a super weekend.