Losing the baby weight

Thursday, November 04, 2010

First off you have to be motivated to lose the weight it will not disappear in the morning when you wake up. Give yourself 2 weeks to heal after a vaginal delivery and about 2 months max for C Section. I have my own little gym at home so there is no need to go out and spend extra money to lose the weight. You can look around for exercise machines which are in good condition around your area (craigslist). I use the ab circle Pro and I also use a Elliptical trainer.

Remember to never stick to just one routine because this will only work for about 2 weeks and you will stop seeing results. It's best to change it up a bit. For Example on Mondays I jump on the Elliptical Trainer for about 30mins. On Tuesdays I go light (take a stroll in the park with the kids or the mall and look at the things that you will buy once you get to your desired weight) on Wednesday on the Ab Cirle. on Thursdays rest and just have fun with the children. On Fridays bring out the workout DVD's or simply use the ones the cable company provide.

You also have to change the way you eat. Can't eat cake, cookies, juicy burgers, french fries and wash it down with a Diet Coke. Instead eat fruits, vegetables, drink lots of water (great for skin too) and instead of eating big meals portion it out. Before you know it you will be looking like your old self again.

I usually would make myself a fruit smoothie in the mornings (every morning). I use as much fruits as I can peaches, pears, nectarines, mangoes, bananas and add a yogurt to it with a splash of juice and some ice. I find this energizing and refreshing (kids love it too). You will notice changes in your face. It will become smoother and less blackhead and just a glow. Off course you will have to drink water and lay off the soda a bit.

I am proud to say from 130 to 110 in 1 month is worth it. I can say I am 90% satisfied with the way I look the other 10% is working on tightening up my stomach a little more. Hope this helps.

Ladies know that you can do anything you put your mind to do. You have to believe in yourself and keep going, keep pushing thru it. Have a visual in your head what you will look like when you are done. Have a picture on your mirror or fridge, and please no late night snacks :)

All the Best
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post

    Be the First to Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment

    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

More Blogs by MARISAS25