week & October goal review
Friday, October 29, 2010
Hello! Happy Friday to everyone!
This week wasn't to bad. I was sore on Monday/Tuesday from my run but went to aerobics on Tuesday. Then Wednesday I was sick. Didn't get much exercise accomplished. But I'm still happy b/c I had an awesome 5k last Sunday.
Here were my October goals:
My goals were:
1. No Candy- did ok w/ this one. I think I had some sprees and some peanut m&m's
2. Go to spiece 2-3x/wk - did well with this one! And I think I will be starting to get back into a step/kick class routine soon.
3. Be to work on time! - Did well with this one. I think I will keep improving when I get up early starting 11/1 to do turbofire. Still working the kinks out since Ryan watches tv in the morning until 6:30 and I can't exercise from 6:30-7:30 it has to be from 6-7. So we have to reach some compromise.
4. NO more than 10 free days! I think I ended up having 12. But one was sore from running & the other I was sick. I kind of decided to give myself a break until 11/1. I will be doing 2 classes @ spiece tomorrow from 9-11am. Fun stuff!
5. Stick to my October exercise plan!! To be honest I'm not really sure what that was?? I did well with what plans I did make though. And usually my goal is 1,000 minutes which I'm very close too. I just have to exercise 40 min either tonight or Sunday and that along w/ the 2 classes tomorrow will equal 1,000.
I have a busy weekend ahead! Starting tonight my friend Laura's sister since I've known since she was like 13 is turning 21! I'm going out for some of the festivities. Probably won't drink that much :) I have to be up & @ spiece @ 9am. So my curfew is 12:30..haha.
Then after my spiece classes mom/dad are coming to help us mow & clean windows. Then @ 3 I have a massage (sooo looking forwards to that) and @ 5 I'm going out w/ my barn buddies for their birthdays. Exciting! Then Saturday night is Halloween parties. Not sure where yet, Ryan is just kind of a fly by the seat of his pants kind of guy & I am plan, plan, plan. It's amazing we can stand each other.
Sunday will be a little more relaxed. I have my friend Kristen's baby Mackenzie's baptism @ 1:30. At least I get to sleep in! Then I'm not sure what I'm doing..probably chilling..maybe going to the barn.
November goals soon! I think my focus on November will be solely to get up in the morning & exercise. One major focus this month! OH!~ And strength training. I HAVE to start strength training again. 2 focuses!
Have a great weekend!