Saturday, October 23, 2010
I filled one out ages ago, but Life keeps changing, and I read a few on my friend feed, and thought, "Why not?"
1. What time did you get up this morning? Morning?? What's morning? Noon.
2. How do you like your steak? I don't like steak, so I'll pass...and thought of eating the vahana of Siva makes me sad...
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Withnail and I... old movie, great strange little cinema overseas
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't have a tv, but when I had access to an elliptical that did have one, it was... NCIS
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? London, UK
6. What did you have for breakfast? oatmeal, flax seeds and blueberries. Every day.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai, Indian and Indonesian.. can't decide
8. What foods do you dislike? okra... and red meat... well, pretty much most meat, except fish flesh, which makes me feel like a carnivore, but there you have it
9. Favorite Place to Eat? S & M Café - where else would you go after a collaring ceremony? Tofu sausages to die for
10. Favorite dressing? Sesame ginger
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 1996 Saturn - it still runs just fine
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything in PVC vinyl... or velvet. I am wearing velvet leggings and a PVC bodice at the moment
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It may have differing amounts of water, but there's always oxygen, nitrogen and carbon molecules, so it's always... Full.
15. Where would you want to retire? I'm not retiring. I decided that when I was 6 years old, and the economy has made sure my wish came true. Plus, I always love what I do.
16. Favorite time of day? Whenever it is night.
17. Where were you born? In a city in Massachusetts, where I lived for a whole week, before I was transported to a tiny town in deep northwestern Maine... so I usually just say 'Maine' to make things easy.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, though I haven't had time to watch it lately
19. How many siblings? legally, 2, supposedly.. They've been gone for a very long time. Ahhh, the joy of dysfunctional family.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, whipping, writing, whipping, performing my work live, whipping, hiking, whipping, and some flogging
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone
22. Bird watcher? For nearly all my life. Yes, I've seen Jimi Hendrix' parrots, and lived with toucans in Venezuela.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. I know that's hard to believe.
24. Do you have any pets? I live with a cat whom I adore, but I wouldn't call Her a pet. And you mustn't either. As we all know, Cats own Us :-)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Let's see... I am getting A's in all my classes (hard work does pay off), my newer slave looks like Dolph Lundgren and I can climb him like a jungle gym, my newest slave acquired a horse farm in upstate NY, and... oh, I made the jump into polyamory :-)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Morticia Addams or Lily Munster. I did. Then I grew up, graduated with a degree in Folklore & Mythology before it was trendy, and owned an occult store. I sold it when I got married and moved to Caracas.. what was I thinking? I also wanted to be a teacher, a scientist, and a writer. The schedule was all mapped - I'd teach in the morning, go to the lab in my home in the afternoon (I had a great imagination), and write in the evening. Guess what I do now?!? That little 6 year old was wise, very wise....
27. What is your best childhood memory? Kayaking with my dad, who was my absolute best friend! :-))) Miss you tons, Dad! Hug Angus, Blackie, Betsy, Pugsley, and Thinge for me!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? CAT!!!!!!! I know that's hard to imagine. I grew up with cats, and have shared a home with at least one my entire life. Venus is the Cat I serve (for the past 15 years)... I bow to no one but Her. She taught Me everything I need to know about Domination. I've been known to ask how people cope with Life without a Cat. No one has the answer....
29. Are you married? Not legally. I've been married, though, and liked it. I'm just not into the Home Ec krappe. I like having a stable though. I like it a lot.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, been rear-ended - and not in a fun way - by fools who just had to run that red light to gain that whole extra 10 feet.
32. Any pet peeves? Ahhh, yes. Stupidity. Energy vampires who run hot and cold, expect you to be there for them night and day, and are not there for you, who love you yet hate you, revere you yet degrade you, are jealous, clingy and demanding. Have you met one of these? Me, too. Closed-minded, judgmental folks, which often includes the subset of energy vampires. And gum-chewing.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Onions, carmelized onions, scallions.
34. Favorite Flower? Mmm, too many to name... but I'll try. Purple roses ( my slave knows why). Irises and cyclamen plants... and pipsissewas, because they remind me of childhood and Dad.
35. Favorite ice cream? I like frozen yogurt... peach, or chocolate-with-edible- objects-in-it.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmmm... not much into fast food...
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
38. From whom did you get your last email? slave simon
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Honour of London. No question. I could live in Honour of London. I wouldn't need to eat. Really.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Let a man I'd never met fly me to NYC... hmmm, he might make a good slave. . Sophie Tucker was right. Do you know her most fanous quote? *winks*
41. Like your job? YES!! And... due to my ex-job, I have the wonderful job of being a full-time student. And part-time Dominatrix. Both of which professions I adore. Naughty nurse by day, naughtier Nurse by night. Due to My very personal slave(s), I've had less time for the professional dominant arts. But I do have time for acadame. they knew that going in.
42. Broccoli? Yes, thank you, I'll have more.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Every trip to London :-) My favourites have been ones during which performed.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Thierry
45. What are you listening to right now? The music of Venus purring and the breathing of slave adonis under My feet.
46. What is your favorite color? Black, with purple and turquoise as a very close tie.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. I was rayada en Palo Mayombe many years ago. No cutting the skin after that. But I have beautiful ritual scarification from my initiation.
48. How many people will fill this out? No idea, but it will be fun to read and learn about my friends.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 3:10 PM EDT
50. Coffee Drinker? No. gastritis. ouch.