Friday, October 15, 2010
1. I am the laziest person on the planet. Nobody should require this much sleep, but it is WONDERFUL.
2. Zumba today! I could really tell how much more "fit" I am since the last time I was able to go a couple weeks ago. My leg is seriously protesting, even though I skipped all the jumping. Ah well, ice is helping, so it's all good.
3. After Zumba I had the best smoothie ever created. They made it at the gym so I don't have a recipe, (sorry Jamie!) but OMG I cannot wait to go again so I can have another. It was actually healthy too!!
4. I got all of my errands run and bills paid despite sleeping half the day.
5. Health insurance is pretty much amazing. I had to get a refill on my inhaler and only paid my $40 copay for it instead of the $258 it would have cost. HOLY CRAP!!
6. I rented Robin Hood, gonna watch that tonight before bed.
7. Tomorrow the ridiculous house cleaning begins. I can't wait to be done!
8. Tomorrow will also be elliptical day! I feel like I'm slacking without doing my C25k stuff, even though I'm easily going to meet my fitness minute goal.
9. The fridge is full. I love having options!
10. Kathy (my baby brother's mom) made Chicken Parmesan for dinner, and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO good!