Thursday, October 14, 2010
So, ok... Susan posted this on her blog... so I spent some time thinking... and will post it on mine too. Took me awhile to think of answers for everything! ~ Shayna
Courtesy of DiveMaster01..
I was sitting here having a rather lazy afternoon and discovered this quiz while re-visiting some of my friends Sparkpages. I thought it was a pretty interesting way of revealing some information about ourselves. I just copied and paste and then deleted my friends answers and inserted mine:
~4 Things In my Life Quiz~
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. A teacher’s assistant
2. A retail clerk
3. A deli / cafeteria server and cashier
4. An apartment manager
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
1. Dancing at Lughnassa
2. Letters to Juliet
3. Whale Rider
4. The Secret of Roan Inish
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
2. Victoria, B.C. / Saskatchewan / Newfoundland, Canada
3. Rwanda, Africa
4. Pacific NW, USA
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Pucallpa / Cuzco / Machu Picchu, Peru
2. Burma / Myanmar
3. Bangkok, Thailand
4. Mexico City, Mexico
FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS
1. Kale Chips!
2. Vegetarian sushi
3. Spanakopitas and Dolmas
4. Vegetarian Pho’
FOUR BOOKS I'VE READ MORE THAN ONCE
1. The Wider Heart, by Norma Johnston
2. The Redemption of Althalus by David and Leigh Eddings
3. Dear Mad'm (Woman of the West) by Stella Walthall Patterson
4. September by Rosamunde Pilcher (LOL, yes, me too, Susan!)
FOUR THINGS I LIKE TO DO
1. Research stuff online
2. Play Guitar Hero or Cribbage with my 15yr old son.
3. Go on walks with my 13yr old daughter.
FOUR TELEVISON SHOWS I WATCH (I don’t have a TV), but sometimes @ my mom’s (or on the internet) I watch….
1. Survivorman with Les Stroud
2. Cash Cab
3. Grey’s Anatomy
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW (for the most part, I’m very happy where I am right now… BUT… )
1. I miss living in Victoria, B.C. Canada (and all of Vancouver Island) Every. Single. Day.
2. Anywhere on the California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia coast and the redwoods.
3. I’d give almost anything to see friends and family in Burma again.
4. And I would LOVE to be back in Thailand.
FOUR THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR
1. Being at least 50 pounds lighter by my next birthday (my 44th) July 26, 2011
2. Feeling vibrant and full of energy, leaving behind the weakness and fatigue.
3. Loving a more peaceful, contented, focused, confident me, and a more peaceful living space.
4. Becoming a successful p/t Barefoot Books independent rep, and also to begin doing some massage work again.
I've made some changes to this list but I hope you have learned something about me. I look forward to learning more and more about each of you as well! ~ Shayna