Friday, October 08, 2010
LEARN TO BE CALM AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY!
I've totally lost interest in being on a diet and I'm trying to regain control. At least I am trying to think about it. Actually, this morning I weighed in at 180 still so even though nary a piece of fruit has passed my lips and precious few veggies, I am still maintaining. I'm not overeating, just not eating to lose. I've had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the last couple of days for lunch. At least on whole wheat bread. This morning hubby made me half a bagel slathered in jelly. and I had a tub of applesauce. I would have eaten the bagel without the jelly but oh, well. It was there.
What to do. What to do. At least I am trying to decide. My interests this last month have been in the remodel and quilting. I've still got lots of sorting to do but I'm not inspired by it. Get off your duff and DO SOMETHING! 20 lbs. THat's all, just 20 lbs. Can't I do that, lose 20 lbs? Right now, I just want to not put back on the 8 lbs I've lost.
And quilting is really in the way. It's becoming an obsession and I'm not sure I want it to be. I'll be buying stacks of fabric and quilt kits and never getting to it. So I have to be careful there. I'm working on an FSU quilt and I'm not loving it so I think I will set it aside for a while. Didn't have a pattern and kind of making it up so that is a challenge. I think I need a rest from it. And I really have paperwork to do for my real job so all this dalllying around in other stuff needs to get set aside.
1. I know I don't want to regain the weight I've lost.
2. I would like to go back to healthier eating, like fruits and veggies which have been absent from my diet recently.
3. My son has lost 30 lbs on WW. I'm so proud of him.
4. Can I go back to WW meetings and keep it up? There isn't any point if I won't keep it up and stick to it.
5. Do you think that if I stuck to it for 1 week that I would lose a few pounds? Really stuck to it?
6. Would I stick to it seeing as how I have a wedding to go to tomorrow with large reception and football game in the afternoon tomorrow and out of town really big wedding and celebration next weekend in Jekyll Island, Ga. Not likely.
What to do. Later.