Better Late Than Never
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
I'm a little late on posting my October goals but here they are.
1. Run 100 Miles -- Full marathon training continues.
2. Run 2 Half Marathons -- I would like to PR in one and use the second as a training run. They are on the 16th and the 31st.
3. 2000 Fitness Minutes -- I pledged these minutes to a group on FB.
4. 1 to 2 Pound Weight Loss -- I'd like to get back down to my goal weight. This might be a bit tough with full marathon training in place but I'm going to give it my best shot.
5. Strength Training 2 to 3 Times a Week -- I've been really happy with my ST-ing lately. I'm actually even starting to like doing it.
6. BLC14 Jade Dragons Team Challenges -- Especially the ones that involve toning.
Bring on October! I'm Ready!
And I'm going to have fun!
Life Is Good!