Tuesday, October 05, 2010
I finished coring, peeling and slicing all the apples today. Tomorrow I will make apple butter.
My feet are just killing me and it is after 10:00 so I will do my knee physical therapy tomorrow.
This morning I was tired and I didn't really want to exercise, but one of my goals was to exercise BEFORE I get on the computer. So, I pushed through my being tired and did Oxycise and instead of just one mile I did two miles with a Leslie Sansone video.
1. Stay within calorie limit--track EVERYTHING on SP
2. Begin a daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (M, W, F)
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
--Oxycise 5 x's a week
3. Blog daily, even if it is short.
4. Participate Fully in ALL challenges
5. Weight goal = 229 by Nov 20th
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75